Sunday, January 19, 2014

My experience as a learner


I have always had a passion for learning. I truly believe that there is always something interesting to learn about, and specially today when our world is changing constantly and today being updated is a need. My experience as  a learner is always challenging and motivating. I have experience frustration, anxiety, fear, but at the end the experience is always enriching. As a teacher, being in the position of a student, gives me also another perspective, and helps me remember how can a student feel when they face something new. The way teachers teach their students has, I believe a direct correlation to the way in which we learn ourselves, and there are many factors that affect teachers´learning and therefor the way we teach. From my point of view the most important factors are,  the motivation to learn and improve the development of  skills, personal confidence,  emotional well being, economical stability and a sense of independence. I love learning, it increases my motivation, my love and passion for the job, and most important it increases my potential and effectiveness in many ways. The big challenge here, is to find the time and support to put my developing ideas and new skills and techniques into practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment